Introduction to Best cars in Asphalt 8
Asphalt 8 Airborne is among the highly played games on phones and tablets. This game contains more than 200 vehicles and even bikes. Many players often get confused when deciding on which car to buy. This article shows a list of all the good cars that you can buy on Asphalt 8 Airborne and note that i'll use facts and personal experiences to generate this list.
Complete guide for cars in career mode (Beginners)
- Dodge Dart (Already owned) - All players starts with this 4-door compact sedan.
- Audi R8 E-tron - Choose this one as your 2nd car, it's a good one especially for beginners, use it to do some races and to earn some stars, Just make sure to not buy any Cadillac cars because they are really bad. after some races in season 1 you will have collected enough money to move to your first class C car.
- Lotus Exige S Coupe (Class C) - Choose this one as your 2nd class C car but if you have some chance, GameLoft will give you the Ferrari Scagliettiwhich as a gift, it's not a good car but it has a high starting rank. You just need a few skills and this car will let you won a lot of class C races. Otherwise, you can also buy the Mercedes SLS AMG electric-drive but it is also a bad car that won't get you the results that you want.
- DS Survolt (Class B) - Right now you're able to move to your first class B car, and you should have enough credits too from previous races.
The DS survolt is what you are looking for and will not disappoint you. Let me remind you again don't waste your resources and upgrade only the top speed and nitro and you should be okey to pass throught many of class B races.
- By now you should have a good amount of credits to get your 1st class A cars. There is a lot of options and this is where most players gets confused. For me the first class A car was McLaren 12C Spider and what i can say about it is that this one especially is a monster, You can use it for multiplayer and it can easily pass into career mode.
Cars for mid-pro guys, i.e., those around season 6/7
- S - Nissan 370Z is the perfect car to use if you want to get through season 8. However, you will need to upgrade it if you're going to win races continually.
- A - Lotus Exige S Coupe offers speed and reliability for an affordable price.
- B - Ford Shelby, is often underrated, but it very a very competitive car and comes at a very affordable price, which is cheaper to upgrade.
- C - Lamborghini Sesto Elemento is one that every racer should have. This car is also perfect for racing events.
- D - Mercedes-Benz Silver Lightning is a reasonably expensive car which is very fast and reliable.
Cars for experienced players i.e those who have completed season mode
- D - Mazda RX8. This car is considered as broken for a D class.
- C - Lamborghini Miura. This car is currently being discounted, and every racer should get it for its speed. However, you will need to upgrade it if you want to win races.
- B - Mercedes AMG-GT3 is good but also expensive. It’s advisable to upgrade your Shelby if you want to save some cash.
- A - Chevrolet 2016 Camaro or Mclaren 675lt.
- S - HTT Plethore. If you consider credit cost, then you will notice that this is the right car.
Bonus: the best cars of each category
- D - Mazda RX8 is so far the best of the best
- C - Sbarro Sparta, is also a very tough nut to crack.
- B - AMG-GT3 overall, is a great car but you can get beaten in it when racing against the Holden Coupe 60.
- A - Mercedes-Benz SLK 55 AMG, cona Vulcano or Aston-Martin One-77. A prominent car which is marginally better than these three cars is the BMW 3.0 CSL Homage which is currently unavailable.
- S – In this class, you have the Aston Martin Vulcan, which is faster than the Trion Nemesis. However, you can get beaten in Tokyo if you race against the Devel Sixteen.